The Pest Management Career Training Course
This course can be used for:
- Required training for those wishing to become licensed in New York
- New York recertification credits
- Apprenticeship training for new employees
- Category-specific credits for Applicators wishing to add more categories
- Category-specific credits for license upgrade
- Recertification for Associate Certified Entomologist status
Students must be at least 17 years old to participate in this course. For new students, this course consists of classroom lectures, homework assignments and 2 exams. A minimum grade of 70 and attendance at all 5 sessions are required for passing. Students who successfully complete the course will receive a certificate which will allow them to sit for the state exams. PMPs may take individual sessions for credits. Please check Course Schedule below and click on the links for complete information and to register online.
Next Course Begins:
To be announced
If you can pass this course, you can pass the State Exam!
Our Graduates are employed by large pest control companies and government agencies while others have established their own successful businesses.
Our Career Training Center is located at 1085 Saint Nicholas Ave, (164-165 St.) in Northern Manhattan.
The cost for the full course is $598.00. This fee includes the training manuals. There are no additional charges.
Individual recertification sessions for PCOs are $130.00 each.
Pre-registration is required. Space is limited. Under no circumstances will registration be allowed at the door.
We encourage you to enroll soon so you don't miss out.
Payment is final.